Sunday, December 4, 2011

My latest..

 Don't you love it when you salvage a card at the last minute and it turns out? 
This card was really giving me grief and I needed it within the hour.
Under pressure I was truly regretting using the bird house die - it just wasn't 
working. 

 Finally I added another colour to the lilac. Lemon. 
I used another punch (the birdie) and an old paisley 
background stamp in lemon. Voila!
Stamped and punched up some flowers to add to a bag 
and it worked wonderfully.

My girl turned 8 this week and was having a rainbow themed
birthday. I used a page from an old Golden Book. She was pretty chuffed.

2 comments:

dear olive said...

That card you made for your daughter from the golden book is so lovely! Kellie xx

xiaobo_l said...

Thanks for your sharing, I just need them,it is very kind of you. I like abercrombie uk