Thursday, June 17, 2010

Currently from the scrap box we have....

Still on my crusade to use up my scraps, I made these cards. I cannot believe what I was finding in those boxes, one I haven't even looked in! I can only wonder what lies in there.... It is fun though, I have a little game I play: "scrap lucky dip". I put my hand in the box blindly and pull out a handful of scraps. What ever comes out I have to use up in that card making session. I do have some rules, after pondering a few ideas, I am allowed to have another scratch around in the scrap box to find co-ordinating papers etc. I am also allowed to use new embellishments and stamps from what I already have.



1 comment:

Freckled Sparrow said...

I love those cards! Especially the one with the little deer. Thank you for leaving such a lovely comment on my blog :)
x