Sunday, May 2, 2010

Using up the scraps

I am sure everyone has a box or two full of scrap card stock. I have three! I made a pledge this weekend that I use these up, if it meant casing my old cards (which were probably cased anyway LOL), making basic cards or getting really creative, I would rise to the challenge. Yesterday I made a heap but I can only show you two as a visitor last night left very happy clutching a handful of these cards. I now have 2 boxes and can't wait to get into these as I have promised myself as a reward some new goodies!!!!

These are using my new swallow die and some "stuff" floating around. The colours are pretty neutral using Stampin up Riverock, whisper white....I have reserved these for my friend who might want to use one of them as a Mother's Day card. Hope she likes them!


8 comments:

PaperTree Designs said...

oh you know me so well! These are just perfect. I thought yesterdays were perfect but these are heaven. ;-D Love, love, love them.
x

Miss Prudence said...

thanks Deb!
I seem to have a bit of mojo happening at the moment and I am really enjoying my cards :-)

Lovely Linda said...

Hello Linda - what a great way to sue those leftovers! It is great to see you creating again - I love your work! Thanks for your comment too over at the Stampin' Sisters in Christ Challenge - I would love to see you play aloong, as you definitely are a SSIC and we gotta shoe them how the 'Aussies' do it!! LOL! Thanks for sharing Linda - this is gorgeous!! {{{hugs}}}

Robyn said...

Love them both but the bird one especially. I have this DSP and never know what to do with it...thanks for inspiring me! Don't feel bad-I've got 3 scrap boxes too!

Doreen said...

Well if you do this with scraps heaven knows what you do with new stash.xxx

thefrugalcrafter said...

beautiful!

Robyn said...

Hi Prudence! I CASEd your lovely card! Thanks for the inspiration!

Shore Girl said...

Love these cards! So beautiful!!