Thursday, May 13, 2010

Tully's Birthday card



My beautiful second boy Tully turned 9 on Mother's day. Tully is robot mad and he LOVED this card. I used Cosmo Cricket paper (*sigh* I love cosmo). A cuttlebug folder and a wooden T i found laying around helped (remember I am using up scraps and stuff lying around).
The stamp was part of a cheapo set I bought from the reject shop (!!!!)

Happy Birthday Darling Tully xxxxxx

I am using this card for the Annabelle sketch challenge, they are the sweetest girls over there and I had soooo much fun last time, not to mention the wonderful encouragement from the gorgeous Annabelle design team girls....Hope it fits!







2 comments:

AnnaBelle Stamps Blog said...

This is a gorgeous card...love the robots and love the paper!
Thanks for playing along with us and good luck!
Andrea

Kylie said...

WooHoo! I'm so glad your playing along with us again this week Miss Prudence!
I LOVE your card, it's AWESOME, it's the perfect 'Boys' card(which I find so hard to make lol)I love Cosmo Cricket too lol!
It's amazing the finds you find in the Reject shop roflol!
I hope Tully had a wonderful Birthday!
Thanks for playing along with us again this week at AnnaBelle Stamps Blog, Love your card!

Have a great weekend,
Take Care, Hugs,
Kylie X