Saturday, May 15, 2010

Say it in white

At Annabelle stamps has asked "what can you do with white?

My God Daughter made her confirmation this evening and I thought what an excellent opportunity to try and come up with something that could provide an answer to the posed question - meet the challenge. I kind of used the current layout and used white with just a little embossed gold. I guess my answer laid in textures, white looks wonderful in textures. I also used that little swallow die cut from sizzix (i am so in love with it)....what do you think?


6 comments:

AnnaBelle Stamps Blog said...

This is perfect, simply stunning! I always find it hard to come up with a card for these special occasions, and this is perfect for Confirmation.
Thanks for playing along with our challenge :)
Andrea

Renee said...

very pretty!!you did a great job! Hugs and Blessings.

Rene' Sharp said...

Your card is just perfect!! I love your take on the challenge, and am sure your God daughter will love to receive it!

Ida P. Krause said...

Gorgeous! Love the Gold Embossing as well and yes that die cut bird is awesome!

Kylie said...

STUNNING card, Miss Prudence! It's so elegant and pretty, I love your gold embossing, I bet your God Daughter loved it!
Thanks for playing along with us this week at AnnaBelle Stamps Blog!

Enjoy the rest of your week!
Take Care,
Hugs,
Kylie X

Sue W said...

Your card dis lovely! I love the embossing both dry and gold! Such a perfect card for the Confirmation too! Thanks for taking our challenge this week....looking forward to seeing more of your lovely cards.