Friday, May 8, 2009

Happy Birthday Tully, seven was heaven and eight will be great!



I am not crazy about this image, the actual card looks much better- bad lighting, I might exchange this image tomorrow. This is the new SU "Sock Monkey", I am about to make a real sock monkey and I can do tags to go with him. I love monkeys. I used watercolour pencils, I am not very skilled at water colouring, but am determined to learn properly. I stamped this image onto coloured paper which provided the monkey's paws. The flag is made from the same grosgrain ribbon.

Hope my boy loves the card. Eight? How did that happen!

1 comment:

Lovely Linda said...

Awww - I remeber when our kids turned 8....times flies!! I am sure Tully will love this - you know I have never been wrapped in this stamp but actually liked what you have done with it - it is the best I have seen him look - so you are too hard on yourself!

When you say you mught exchange it tomorrow - what do you mean - how do you do that!?!?!
This is great Lynda - Hppy Birthday Tully!