Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Wednesday with more photos

I am feeling very proud of myself, I have just realised that I can use photobooth to take pictures of my photos, which means VERY easy uploads! *she polishes her nails on her velour hoodie*.
So here are some of my cards I have been doing for the past few months. I had lots and lots but I gave most of them to the church for their fair. Happily ever after is my latest one.
I am going to use my new Judikins stamp that the lovely Michelle of Stampers Dream sold me.
*excitement*.

Today is a bleak day in Melbourne, but not that cold. I went for a walk along the river earlier, I have stopped using my IPOD (which I love) so I can spend some time in thought, reflect and pray and take in the natural environment I am so lucky to have at my back door. Have to say much more satifying than the Clash blaring (although I do love the Clash played loud!)

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Welcome to the blogging world, Lynda! I think your creations are just divine, and can't wait to see more of them. Keep 'em coming!